Sunday, June 6, 2010

Erlank & Anna-Mart

I met Anna-Mart & Erlank in Stellenbosch for their couple shoot, but both Anna-Mart and me (typical women) were oblivious to the fact that on this particular Saturday a Super 14, semi final were being played... I must say that Erlank did not complain once as we kept to a tight schedule, and I hope he made it back home in time for kick-off :) Thanks for being so patient! Anna-Mart had this STUNNING flowing dress and she was a natural in front of the camera - the camera loved her, with those big green eyes and dusting of freckles across the nose...





































































































































2 comments:

Rensche Mari said...

Stunning fotos Janie,daai 2de foto is my favourite!

Christina said...

Anna-Mart is just such a gorgeous woman and will be an exquisite bride! Great pictures!